Bank Account DBT Status Check 2024 : Hello friends, as you all know that the government now transfers the benefits of anyone’s schemes through DBT. If you are availing the benefits of schemes like Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Ladli Behan Yojana, Gas Subsidy, Pension etc. then DBT should be enabled in your bank account. Only then will you be able to get the benefits of all these schemes directly in your bank account. But in such a situation, there are many people who do not know whether DBT is active in their bank account or not.
All of you should know the process of DBT status check in detail through this article. If DBT is active in your bank account or not or how to activate it, we will explain all these things in detail in this article, you just have to read this article till the end.
In today’s time, the government transfers the benefits of any scheme directly to the bank account of the beneficiary. It is very important for all of you to get your bank account DBT enabled. If you do not enable DBT then you will not be able to get the benefits of many schemes. Let us tell you that the government transfers the benefits of schemes like Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Gas Subsidy Ujala Yojana, Ladli Behan Yojana, pension or scholarship directly to the beneficiary account through DVD.
DBT is called Direct Benefit Transfer. This process has been implemented to provide benefits to the schemes all over the country of India. So that all the beneficiaries can get the benefits of any schemes directly in their bank account.
How to check DBT status in bank account
If you want to check the DBT status of your bank account, then you have to follow the steps given below. In which we have explained the process of checking DBT status in a very simple way. In today’s time all bank account DVDs should remain active. Only then will you be able to get the benefits of all government schemes directly in your bank account. To check DBT status, you should have Aadhar card and mobile number linked to Aadhar card.
Bank Account DBT Status Check 2024
The process to check DBT status is explained step by step below. After following which you can check your bank account DBT status. The checking process is as follows-
- To check bank account DBT status, first of all you should visit the official website of NPCI https://www.npci.org.in/ You will have to go to the home page of.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to click on the option of Consumer .
- Then you have to click on Bharat Aadhar Seeding Enabler .
- After this a new page will open in front of everyone. In which you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and click on the option of Check Status.
- Then an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. You will have to verify this OTP.
- After this, Aadhaar NPCI Status will open in front of you.
- If active is visible in your mapping status then understand that your DBT is active and if it is visible in active then understand that your DBT is closed.
- With this only your bank name will be visible. In which Aadhaar seeding has taken place.
- In this way you can check the Aadhaar seeding status of your bank account.
How to activate DBT in your bank account
If DBT is not active in your bank account then you will have to follow the steps mentioned below. Through which you can activate DVT in your account.
- First of all you have to get a form of Aadhaar seeding from your bank.
- After downloading this form, you will have to fill the information asked in it correctly.
- After this, you have to take this form and submit it to your bank branch.
- DBT will be activated in your bank account after a few days of form submission.
How do I check my bank DBT status?
If you have availed the SMS alert facility from the respective bank where your DBT account has been opened, the bank will send an SMS alert when the DBT funds arrive in your account. Alternatively, you can also check your account balance through ATM, MicroATM/Bank Mitra, Internet/Mobile Banking or Phone-Banking.
What is DBT in account?
The Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme was launched by the Government of India in 2013 with the aim of reducing leakages by removing middlemen and transferring benefits/subsidies directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. With IPPB, it has become easier to access the benefits of DBT.
How do I activate DBT?
This account will be linked with NPCI-Mapper by the Bank to operate it as a DBT enabled account. To receive DBT benefits in your bank account, please visit the bank branch where you have opened the account and request the bank to link your Aadhaar with your bank account by filling the mandate and consent form.
What is DBT payment?
The primary objective of this Direct Benefit Transfer program is to bring transparency and eliminate evasion in the distribution of funds sponsored by the Central Government of India. In DBT, benefits or subsidies will be transferred directly to citizens living below the poverty line.
How many schemes are there under DBT?
There are 310 schemes under DBT from 53 ministries. Some of the important schemes are: Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, National Food Security Mission, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana, PM Kisan, Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin, Atal Pension Yojana, National AYUSH Mission.