BOB Digital Loan Apply: Hello friends, how are you all, hope you all will be good. In today’s post, we will know in detail about BOB (Bank of Baroda) Digital Loan Apply .
Bank of Baroda is the third largest bank in India, it has around 3000 bank branches and more than 1000 ATMs.
Friends, in this rush of life, you must have faced the problem of money at one time or the other, it must have come to your mind that you can get money from anywhere in a few minutes, India’s largest bank Bank of Baroda has listened to your thoughts. Is.
Bank of Baroda has brought for all of you such a platform from where you can transfer money to your bank account in a few minutes, so now let us talk about Bank of Baroda Digital Loan.
Bank Of Baroda Digital Loan Apply- Overview
|Name Of The Scheme||BOB Digital Loan|
|Name Of The Article||Digital Loan Apply|
|Type Of Article||Loan|
|Who Can Apply||All BOB Customers|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Required Age Limit||Min. 21 year|
Bank of Baroda Overview
|Bank Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Establishment||20 July 1908|
|president and manager||Sanjeev Chadda|
|type of bank||Public|
|the product||Credit CardLoan and Savings Account|
BOB Digital Loan
Bank of Baroda is one of the largest banks in India, it is a well-known bank because the facilities of this bank are very good and it gives satisfactory answers to its customers and solves their problems as soon as possible.
In view of the money problem of the people, Bank of Baroda took out a new option of BOB Pre Approved Micro loan , through which the customers of this bank can get the amount in the form of loan in their bank account very easily.
|Pre-Approved Personal Loan||Digital Personal Loan|
|Loan Offer Starting Min. Rs. 5,000/- to Max. Rs. 5,00,000||Loan Offer Starting Min. Rs. 50,000/- to Max. Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|Loan Repayment Min. 9 Months to Max. 36 Months||Loan Repayment Min. 12 Months to Max. 60 Months|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate) Min. 12.14% + Processing Charges + Stamp Duty* Max. 15.67 % + Processing Charges + Stamp Duty*||APR (Annual Percentage Rate) Min. 10.70 % + Processing Charges#+ Stamp Duty* Max. 16.05 % + Processing Charges# + Stamp Duty*# Processing Charges : Min. Rs. 1,000/- Max. Rs. 10,000/-|
BOB Digital Loan Eligibility
To take loan from Bank of Baroda
- First of all you have an account in Bank of Baroda
- After that you should have M Connect+ application in mobile.
- Have good financial dealings with the bank.
- What is the average balance in your bank account.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
On the basis of the above mentioned factors, Bank of Baroda sees how much loan you have to give and for how long.
Documents required for BOB Digital Loan
Friends, if you want to take a loan from Bank of Baroda, then you must have the following documents-
- valid mobile number
- aadhar card link with mobile number
- pan card
- 6 months old statement of your bank
- To do video KYC from Web Camera
- RTR Return of last 2 years
If you have the above mentioned documents then you can apply for Bank of Baroda loan.
How to apply for BOB Digital Loan?
Friend, if you want to apply for Bank of Baroda Digital Loan, then follow the information given by us step by step –
- You can apply in two ways, through the mobile app or through the official website , first click on the link
- After reading all the information given here , you have to click on the Proceed option.
- After which you have to enter OTP by entering the mobile number considered from you.
- After that you will submit your personal details by uploading more documents
- After which the loan will be accepted by your bank
M-Connect Application (Mobile App)
- First of all, you have to install Bank of Baroda’s M-Connect application in your mobile.
- After this, the option of Digital Loan will appear on the home page of this mobile application, on which you will have to click. You can also take other types of loans here as shown in the photo.
- After that you select the loan amount, installment and tenure as per your convenience.
- After that a form will open in front of you, read it properly and fill it, after filling this form, click on Apply.
- After that your loan will be approved .
Friends, if you follow the above information step by step, then the amount taken from this bank comes to your bank account.
BOB Customer Care
Friends, for any problem related to loan, you can talk to their customer care.
- Toll Free No. You can call on 18001024455 or 18002584455 .
- You can also visit any Bank of Baroda branch to get your queries answered.